What I do
Web design & development
Redesigning & repairing old sites
Responsive, mobile-friendly sites
Custom database systems
Conference websites with abstract submission systems
Wordpress CMS websites (Content Management System)
Search engine optimization
Photography for your website
Process / Workflow
- Define the project
- Who is your audience?
- Design for ultimate user experience
- Use thumbnails & wireframes to work out the website navigation and how the pages fit together
- Determine design elements: for example logo, colour scheme, navigation menu, background images, font style
- I use templates with a common header, navigation menu, content area & footer, so that each page in the site has a common look and feel
- Prototype website - I will enable a restricted test site on my domain while the work is in progress, so you can view it on the web as I develop it
- I will register a domain name for you and get your site hosted by a web hosting company. They have a range of options to suit any requirement from a simple personal site to a large enterprise site
- Launch your website!
- Search engine optimization - your site will be optimized for the best ranking, then submitted to the top-level search engines Google, Yahoo & Bing. Most other search engines obtain their results from these top three providers
- Maintenance & updating of your site after it goes online
Mobile friendly e-commerce website
Mobile friendly website for AngioDesign new generation therapeutics
Website for Aviva Pelham - South Africa's Divine Diva
Website for Chocolate Orange Events
Dream Kist Tours
Mobile-friendly website for Dream Kist Tours
French is Fun
Mobile-friendly website for French is Fun
NRGP Gambling Handbook
Website for a handbook that covers various aspects of gambling and related topics
Oshun Garden & Interiors
Website for Oshun Garden & Interiors in Noordhoek near Cape Town
UCT Pathology Learning Centre
Dynamic website for the Pathology Learning Centre at University of Cape Town
New mobile-friendly dynamic website for the Pathology Learning Centre at University of Cape Town
Southern African Solar Energy Conference
One page mobile-friendly website for the Southern African Solar Energy Conference (SASEC 2018) including abstract management
South African Society of Haematology
Website for the South African Society of Haematology
The Personal Driver
One page mobile-friendly website for The Personal Driver chauffeur service based in Cape Town
Raising a vaccine free child
One page mobile-friendly website for selling the book "Raising a Vaccine-Free Child" by Wendy Lydall
- South Africa: R400 per hour
- International: 30 USD , 26 EUR or 23 GBP per hour. (could vary with exchange rate)
- I am able to estimate a price for the entire job according to the number of pages and complexity of the site. This will only be a guideline to allow for expansion.
I would require 20% of the original estimate at the start + 80% on completion of the job. Any additional pages, graphics or special effects will be charged for.
- Maintenance and updating of your site at the rates above.
- Registration with all the major search engines & optimizing your site for the best listing at the rates above.
- Web hosting: Typically R50 - R150 pm depending on your needs. I use Hetzner web hosting.
- Domain name registration.
Please email or call me if you have any questions.
Alternatively, complete the enquiry form below and I'll call you back.
Contact info »